Ector County Independent School District


Menus subject to change   

 To request a student refund, please print the correct form below and take it to the School Nutrition Department at your campus.  Thanks!
                                                                                           Student Refund Form - Elementary    
                                                                                           Student Refund Form - Secondary
Have questions on our menus? Contact us at

The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discriminationagainst its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases ofrace, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion,reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial orparental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s incomeis derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic informationin employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by theDepartment.  (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/oremployment activities.)


If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint ofdiscrimination, complete the USDA Program DiscriminationComplaint Form, found online at,or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may alsowrite a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Sendyour completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department ofAgriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication,1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202)690-7442 or email at


Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speechdisabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800)877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).  


USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer. 

Last Modified on April 27, 2015
CContact Us pFor Parents sFor Students SFor Staff