1. Promotion of healthy life styles.
2. Health care counseling or guidance to students, their family, and to staff.
3. Identify health concerns by observation and assessment of needs, and provide appropriate care.
4. Medication management.5. Immunization verification according to state guideline requirements.
6. Screenings: vision, hearing, scoliosis, acanthosis nigricans.Joanna Muniz, RNSchool NurseEctor Jr. High432-456-5306Hours M,T,F 8:10am-4:30pmZavala Magnet432-456-5630Hour W,TH 7:15am-3:35pmGabriella Holguin, Health AideZavala M,T,F-7:15am-3:35pmEctor W,TH 8:10AM-4:30PM
Last Modified on September 22, 2016