• Name Change Request
    To request your name be changed on your ECISD personnel records you must bring the Name Change request form and your New Social Security Card (signed) to Human Resources.  Copies of your social security card will not be accepted

    The HR receptionist will take your form and social security card to make a copy to give to the appropriate HR representative.
    The form lists the different departments your name will be changed in, as well as other areas you should contact to complete a name change i.e. Benefits and TRS. 


    Please bring the form and your new S.S.card as soon as possible, to avoid any delays in having your correct information in our records.

    To complete the Name Change request form on our site; click on the red boxes to fill out the form, print and sign before you come to HR.  If you prefer, you may print the forms and hand-write your information into each form.
    To access the form CLICK HERE
    ECISD Human Resources Contact Information:
    Phone: 432-456-9359

    Fax: 432-456-9358