We are very excited to announce that Ector County ISD will be implementing a new volunteer management system designed to both keep you informed and make volunteering in ECISD fast and simple! Starting November 11, 2019, all campus volunteer opportunities will be posted on VOLY!
VOLY provides the following features:
- Volunteers will be able to login in electronically on campus or via smartphone/tablet/laptop/PC . . . no more paper logs.
- Volunteer hours are recorded automatically: the Volunteer Leader will not have to submit volunteer hours.
- VOLY automatically recruits volunteers for specific events.
- VOLY keeps all volunteers up-to-date on opportunities at your school via a weekly email.
- Communicate directly with your volunteers.
All you need to do is create a user account in VOLY (https://ectorcountyisd.voly.org), wait for your background check to be confirmed, and then sign up for opportunities to help on campus. . . it’s that easy!
Please note that when creating your VOLY account, you will need to use your legal name as it appears on your driver’s license to ensure the background check records match. It may take a up to 24 hours to have your background check confirmed.
In order to be able to sign up for a volunteer opportunity, you must have created your VOLY volunteer account on the VOLY website. You must also complete the volunteer application, consent to a background check and be approved as well as complete orientation online.
If you have any questions, please contact me at (432) 456-9012.
Thank you for your willingness to serve our great students and school staff, and we look forward to seeing you around campus!