FAFSA is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. This is a federal program that can help you pay for your college degree at the school of your dreams! Applications open on October 1st of your Senior Year.
How to Apply for the FAFSA:
- Create a FAFSA account by clicking on this link: www.fafsa.gov
- Create an FSA ID for yourself and one for your parent.
- Complete the application for the year you will be attending college.
- Create a save key and write it down.
- Fill out the student information accurately. Make sure you select the college or universities you are looking to attend.
- Complete the demographic and financial information with your parent.
- Electronically sign your financial aid application using your FSA ID.
Please contact Ms. Perkins if you need further assistance with your financial aid application.