Support Services Operations
Support Services Operations is staffed by Help Desk Technicians and Computer Technicians. The Support Services Help Desk is committed to being the first point of contact for all technology issues for every department in the school district. Both Help Desk and Computer Technicians provide quick effective communication and resolutions to provide administrators, staff personnel, and students with the resources desired in order achieve a higher level of education and productivity for ECISD schools.
· Provide over the phone technical support for all ECISD departments and campuses
· Dispatch Computer Technicians to resolve issues unable to be resolved through phone support
· Communicate and escalate issues as necessary to ensure resolution
· Remotely install and troubleshoot software
· Communicate known issues and outages appropriately
· Research and Develop technology and methods to provide lower issue resolution times
· Provide Quality Assurance to promote better service from Support Services
· Monitor network and computer resources
· Provide hardware and software support for all staff computers
· Evaluate software applications and effective implementation
· Catalog known issues and resolutions to provide quicker service
· Proactively plan and communicate with Administration and staff for future software and resource needs.
· Manage user accounts and access to network resources
· Any and all other activities required to promote better service and satisfaction to end users of Support Services