Austin Montessori is a beautiful and historic campus located in the heart of downtown Odessa. We serve students from Pre-K3 to sixth grade in multi-age classroom settings using the Montessori curriculum and materials. Our teachers are highly trained in the Montessori model to meet the individual needs of each student.
We at Austin Montessori are peacemakers who use our talents to be problem solvers for the world.
Maria Montessori believed the role of education is world peace. We use the Montessori Method to create critical thinkers who model respect of self, others, and the environment.
How to know Austin is right for your child:
- Your child will reach his/her full potential through individually paced instruction.
- Your child enjoys working with materials in a "learning by doing" approach.
- Your child wishes to gain independence while creating a love for learning.
Unique ways your child can learn and grow here:
- Montessori curriculum and materials
- Multi-age classrooms
- Montessori trained teachers