Zavala LibraryMs. BradyLibrary Media SpecialistLibrary Rules:
Library Books at Home Rules:
- Students MUST have AR folders and ID's to check out books.
- Students will return library books on the counter before checking out new books.
- Students may not check out books on the "returned book counter"
- If your student takes a library book home, please remind them that they are responsible for their library books.
- Remind students that it is a great idea to read to younger siblings or pets, but it is not a great idea to for younger siblings or pets to chew on, tear or throw library books.
- Remind your student that it is NOT a good idea to eat or drink anything while reading a library book.
Last Modified on February 21, 2017