PLEASE NOTE THAT SUPERVISION IS NOT PROVIDED BEFORE 7:15 a.m. EACH MORNING. Students are to go directly to the designated area and are not to be in the halls.
- Parents may park and escort their child into the school or drop off their child by driving into the circle drive at the main entrance. For the safety of our students, please do not drop off children in the middle of the street or across the street and expect them to cross in front of cars to enter the building.
- 1st - 5th grade students will go directly to the cafeteria each morning at 7:35a.m.
- PK - K students must be escorted by parents to their classrooms each morning beginning at 7:30 a.m.
- PK-5th grades: Breakfast will be served from 7:45 a.m. to 8:05 a.m.
- Parents are encouraged to allow 1st - 5th grade students to enter the building un-escorted after the first week of school. This allows for a smooth transition and promotes self-responsibility. Parents will not be permitted to escort 1st-5th grade students to class after the first week of school nor to stand outside the classroom door or try to hold a conference with your child’s teacher before class. Teachers need this time to welcome all their children into their classroom and prepare to begin the instructional day.
- PK-K parents will need to use the building entrances closest to their classrooms rather than the main front building entrance for drop off.
Last Modified on July 30, 2015