5th Grade Reading
Reading is such an important aspect of your child's education, please make sure they are reading at home every night!
My contact information is listed below:
7:35-8:00 Breakfast/Lone Star
8:00-8:10 Formative Loop/ Prepare for First Rotation
8:10-9:12 Rotation 1 - My Homeroom Class
9:12-10:18 Rotation 2
10:20-10:30 Restroom Break
10:30-11:35 Rotation 3
12:40-12:50 Restroom break
3:05-3:15 Wrap up end of the day
All students are expected to-
1. Be in class by 7:35 a.m. (Studens will be tardy if not in class by this time)
2. Come prepared for class.
3.Come ready to Learn.
4. Complete their planner on a daily basis in class.
5. Complete any homework and reading every night.
6. Have their parent/guardian sign their planner everyday.
7. Must take and pass at least one AR test every week.